Glassdoor - Incredibly lucky I found Glassdoor | Glassdoor.ca

"Incredibly lucky I found Glassdoor"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

Glassdoor is an open, fun, innovative place. You're heard and respected here. They have amazing pay and even cover 100% of your benefits and 90% of your spouse! It was one of the best decisions of my life to join Glassdoor.

Cons

Things change quickly, which is a good thing for me. But if you're someone who doesn't adapt well to a consistently shifting industry, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Continue reading
    Glassdoor2020-03-18
  1. "Glassdoor put it's people first and works to protect us"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined this organization a little less than a year ago and was impressed right off the bat. They are very dedicated to their people and take feedback very seriously. Working within a growth role, it's nerve-racking to know if targets and quotas are attainable. I can now tell you. #1. Yes, it is realistic #2. Glassdoor actually adjusts targets if forecasting is off. I have never been in an organization that is proactive in this way or cares so much about doing right by clients. However, it is the last few months that have really defined the kind of company Glassdoor is. Starting in early January, the coronavirus was on the radar of our leadership team. Quite frankly, they were messaging about it before anyone knew much about it or cared. Leadership also made the decision to have us work from home and cancel travel weeks before other companies. They worked non-stop to provide us the resources and supplies we need. The messaging around this was that taking care of us and our families was a top priority. They have been flexible with everyone to figure out how we navigate this time professionally and personally.

Cons

I think there are challenges within any organization. I think the way the quota was structured was somewhat inconsistent last year. However, leadership took that feedback and modified the process for the coming fiscal year.

Glassdoor2020-04-02

"4 years in and going strong"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Glassdoor is the favorite company I've worked for so far in my career. First and foremost, the company has an amazing company culture. People are really good to one another here. While people are smart and driven, they also care about making sure that everyone works together well. Glassdoor is also having a lot of success as a company. Like any early stage company there are ups and downs, but over the 4 years I've been here I've seen revenue triple and the employee base grow by a similar amount. And I love Glassdoor's mission and that we are creating transparency for job seekers all around the world.

Cons

None really. It's worth saying that we have some big competitors (LinkedIn, Indeed) in our industry so you have to bring your A-game. But I believe in what we're doing and our results show we are having success.

Continue reading
    Glassdoor2019-04-29

Discover more reviews about Glassdoor.