Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Cyril & Jean-Rene helped me find an awesome job!

Feb 24, 2020 - Senior Devops in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really liked their personal hiring process! They always had the answers that I seeked which helped me a lot when came the time to make my choice! If I ever decide to move to another company, I'll definately think about poking these guys before anyone else! Already refered them to a friend and maybe another one soon! Thanks again guys!

Cons

Nada, nothing to say, rien à dire!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Growing Company with Top Notch Leadership!!

Mar 5, 2021 - Consultant Product Owner in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- One of the reasons I accepted an offer at Go Rock It, is their talent and care in matching professional aspirations and client mandate. - They really care and work hard and brilliantly at finding the best project for their people. - Also, it's a young, ambitious, and dynamic team, as well as a super organized and structured organization. - The human side of a company being paramount during this pandemic, they always checked -up on you and how your project is doing, and if need be, how they can help keep both their employees and their clients satisfied. - Finally, small and big attentions that I haven't seen in bigger organizations go a long way (Presents, Goodies basket for back to school, and caring emails, etc.) and the management team was always innovating is making you feel welcome and part of the Go Rock It! Family

Cons

Nothing to add. I wish I were able to see and meet the team in person, but that's a pandemic issue that's out of the company's control.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great experience, I recommend Go Rock IT !

Apr 19, 2021 - Web Project Coordinator in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoyed working at Go rock IT for many reasons : - availability of the team for any questions, at any time - free legal support for immigration process (ex : CSQ, A75...) - attached great importance to our well-being - attractive salary and compensation package (ex : sports and well-being grant) - organization of online teambuilding activities despite Covid-19

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GO ROCK IT.