"I'm proud to be G"

Current Employee - Director in Toronto, ON

I have been working at G Adventures full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Being part of something bigger than myself. G Adventures is about changing peoples lives through travel. And we live and breathe that. It's an amazing feeling to come into work knowing that what you do makes a positive difference in the world.

Cons

Change is a constant. We are trying to complete many things at any one time, and as such there are constant changes in priority, and not all priorities are aligned across the business. Part of me likes that as it's never boring! but also another part of me, can get frustrated with that at times.

G Adventures2019-10-15

G Adventures Response

October 25, 2019Coordinator, Global Talent

Thank you for providing us with a review. If you have any suggestions on how we can better manage our priorities, please speak with your manager as we're always looking for ways to improve.

1. "Great Culture"

5.0

I worked at G Adventures full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun, relaxed culture and they actually trust you to make important business decisions. Pay was as expected for travel I dustry but they really seem to care about their employees.

Cons

Tourism is a hard hit industry during times of recession

Continue reading
    G Adventures2020-04-16
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Commercial Truck Driver in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at G Adventures full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

free travel, autonomy, flexible expense account, laid back, youthful, fun, good culture

Cons

immature, disorganized, unprofessional, pays very low, bad back end service

G Adventures2020-02-05

G Adventures Response

March 6, 2020Coordinator, Global Talent

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We inspire to lead with service in every part of our business. As we are always looking for ways to improve, we encourage you to reach out to your manager with any suggestions you may have on how we can do better.

Discover more reviews about G Adventures.