Employee Review

Current Intern

Awesome internship experience

Nov 28, 2021 - Software Developer Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Forma, interns are treated as full-time software engineers so you get to make changes that will truly impact the user experience.

Cons

Since Forma is a startup, you would be exposed to a lot of different problems, so it might be daunting at first to try to think of ways to solve these problems.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Forma.ai Response

Head of Talent

We've been very fortunate to have a number of interns join us over the years. Your impact is all over our product and processes. So thank you for joining us!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Leadership Team and Product

Mar 16, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

World-class leadership team. Experienced, Hard-working, and Passionate about making a change in the space

Cons

Due to size, multiple responsibilities per title

1 person found this review helpful

Forma.ai Response

Head of Talent

Thank you for working with us. It's wonderful to hear that your experience has been positive.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great idea surrounded by an awesome team!

May 30, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team & Culture - so many good and smart people supported by great leaders Growth & Transparency - well funded and growing, with consistent effort made to share information throughout the company. Legitimate Solution - the product is a great fit for the market and the problem its solves, and customers and prospects agree.

Cons

It's not really a downside, but the team is growing very quickly - so there are some growing pains as you might expect.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forma.ai.