Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great leaders, amazing product, awesome people

Oct 14, 2021 - Business Development in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is great and everyone I have met is very intelligent and great to work with. The product is amazing and our clients have the best things to say about it and the partnership with Forma.ai.

Cons

Typical start-up challenges where we are building out more processes.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Forma.ai Response

Head of Talent

Thanks for leaving a review. You've no doubt seen a lot of changes in your two years. Speaking of which, we need to update our page to say Forma.ai. Here's to landing even more partnerships!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Leadership Team and Product

Mar 16, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

World-class leadership team. Experienced, Hard-working, and Passionate about making a change in the space

Cons

Due to size, multiple responsibilities per title

1 person found this review helpful

Forma.ai Response

Head of Talent

Thank you for working with us. It's wonderful to hear that your experience has been positive.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great idea surrounded by an awesome team!

May 30, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team & Culture - so many good and smart people supported by great leaders Growth & Transparency - well funded and growing, with consistent effort made to share information throughout the company. Legitimate Solution - the product is a great fit for the market and the problem its solves, and customers and prospects agree.

Cons

It's not really a downside, but the team is growing very quickly - so there are some growing pains as you might expect.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forma.ai.