1. "nice company to work with"

I have been working at Forbes Marshall full-time

Pros

nice company to work with

Cons

no cons as such, thanks

Forbes Marshall2018-11-17

December 10, 2018Director -HR

Thank you for taking the time out to review Forbes Marshall. We are delighted to hear that you feel that Forbes Marshall is a good company to work with. We do our best to make members feel comfortable at Forbes Marshall and Family Spirit, one of our core values, is something that we take very seriously and try to imbibe in every member that joins us. We are so grateful to have you as a part of our organisation and value all the effort that you put in. Thank you!

1. "Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Forbes Marshall for less than a year

Pros

Very good learning environment

Cons

Nothing bad a very good company

Forbes Marshall2019-06-15

June 24, 2019Director -HR

Thank you for taking the time out to review Forbes Marshall. We are extremely proud that you found Forbes Marshall as great place to learn, as we strive to constantly challenge our members with various initiatives and projects. We also pride ourselves on the informal culture and environment that we create to make our members feel comfortable. Family Spirit, one of our core values, is something that we take very seriously and try to imbibe in every member that joins us, and we are glad that you appreciate it!

"Field officer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canada, KS

I have been working at Forbes Marshall part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The job is my professional suite

Cons

The work is tireome because it requires physical exercise of the body.

Continue reading
    Forbes Marshall2018-04-29

May 30, 2018Director -HR

Thank you for taking the time to review Forbes Marshall. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working at Forbes Marshall. We hear you when you say that your work physically tires you out. When we recruit a field candidate, we inform them that it is a travelling job. We feel that being on the field is the most dynamic job that there is, as you get to learn something new every day.

Discover more reviews about Forbes Marshall.