1. "Such great people!"

Former Employee - Senior Designer in Toronto, ON

I worked at EventMobi full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone at EventMobi cares so much about the product and what they're doing. The best company culture I've had the pleasure of working in. People practice gratitude for how their team mates help them even on a small scale. The office is in a great location and it really easy to get to. If you are curious and want to learn something new, grow, change or evolve your role management is very supportive of those who are eager.

Cons

Management structure can change quite quickly so it's important you are ok with changes in processes and possibly be willing to take on new tasks as change dictates.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Company to work for"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at EventMobi

Pros

- Everyone is hustling everyday in order to create the best product out there - You are a part of the EventMobi family from day 1 - Managers are always open to suggestions and new ideas - Huge opportunity for growth.

Cons

- Teams are separated between two floors

"Pure madness, pure passion"

5.0

I have been working at EventMobi full-time for more than a year

Pros

EventMobi has an extremely passionate culture. The CEO manages to foster this common belief in making our client's lives easier, and everyone is hands on deck to make this vision a reality. The strength of the team as well as the quality of the product are a major plus.

Cons

Policies are occasionally unclear. With that immense growth, senior management constantly needs to readjust. Internal communications are challenging.

Discover more reviews about EventMobi.