1. "Growth & Opportunity Driven Organization"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director, Corporate Governance in Westlake, OH

I have been working at Equity Trust Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Supportive and driven leadership. Mutual respect and caring environment across all departments. Lead by core values. Promote engaged environment that offers exciting growth opportunities. Performance based organization!

Cons

Few if any. I have enjoyed and thrived from the opportunities and challenges provided. Great solid organization.

Continue reading
  1. "10/10"

5.0
    Current Employee - Communications and Engagement Specialist in Westlake, OH

I have been working at Equity Trust Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at Equity has been terrific for me both personally and professionally. I feel valued by my team, and pushed by my Manager to always push myself. There's always something to learn and I look forward to continuing this at ETC.

Cons

I do not have any to mention at this time.

2. "Not very professional"

2.0
    Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Westlake, OH

I worked at Equity Trust Company for less than a year

Pros

Pretty good starting compensation for position

Cons

Lack of professionalism on the part of management - talking about one's own manager to new staff is a little off putting

Continue reading

Equity Trust Company Response

March 4, 2021Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Equity Trust. We strive to have high associate satisfaction and regret that we have not lived up to your expectations. We welcome any and all feedback, and encourage you to email us at hr@trustetc.com so we can discuss this concern with you in further detail. Your comments provide us with the opportunity to create a better overall experience for current and future associates, and we welcome the chance for further discussion. -Andy

Discover more reviews about Equity Trust Company.