Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work with awesome people

Feb 5, 2021 - General Warehouse Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quality and customers matter most in this company. Goals and a plan to achieve them are communicated regularly with the entire team. Great people working there. Lots of room to grow duties and responsibilities.

Cons

Small staff can make it difficult to complete all tasks.

HR Generalist - Independent Contractor

We're so glad that you recognize our passion for quality and customer service, and we're glad you're a part of our team. Though small, we are results-focused, and we achieve big goals together.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to work with all the benefits!

Mar 2, 2021 - Manager in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

ETI is a great place to work especially if you want to grow in a fast-paced, positive, team-focused environment. They offer amazing benefits and good pay. Not to mention the fun floor, with ping pong, NBA JAM arcade, massage chairs, and fitness equipment. I truly enjoy working here and would recommend it to anyone who is looking. ETI is always taking our health into consideration, by keeping the office clean and safe.

Cons

Lean teams, but that is expected for now as we continue to grow.

Continue reading

HR Generalist - Independent Contractor

Thanks for your review. It's important to us to have a positive culture that our employees can thrive in. We look forward to continuing to grow the team!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Very Good place to work in here and safe, Pay Good, Job security

Feb 9, 2021 - Warehouse Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

i am working in her last 15 years, I never see any problem .They pay very good, Job security, They take care the employee.

Cons

some times we have to work in week end.

HR Generalist - Independent Contractor

Thank you for your feedback. We recognize the importance of work life balance and appreciate the dedication of our team during peak times.

Discover more reviews about Empowerment Technologies Inc..