Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great start-up with rich history background and lots potentials

Oct 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great colleagues to work with, everyone is friendly and easy-going - CEO is open-minded and willing to take advice from employees - Collaborative environment -Opportunity for personal and career growth - no dress codes and flexible working hours

Cons

The company established a little bit over a year and still undergoing changes to develop a more stable system.

Empowerment Technologies Inc. Response

Thanks for the feedback. We are optimistic too that as we continue to build more process and procedures, the company will become even more stable.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Opportunities, Great People, Extreme Expectations

Mar 29, 2021 - National Account Manager in Niagara, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unique opportunity to work at company that sells its products to Fortune 500 conglomerates. The skills you can learn at ETI, you will keep for life. I started as a Jr. Account Manager 4 years ago and now I lead the B2B sales for the company. Huge growth potential with extremely competitive pay and benefits. The team members you have working along side of you are dependable and collaberative.

Cons

Extremely fast paced envrioment. This is not the place for "ill get to it, when I get to it" type of people. If you dont pull your weight, it will be noticed super fast by management and peers. If you cant work at a extremely super fast paced enviroment with lofty expectations on goals and personal performance, look else where. If goals are not being met. everyone has to kick it in overdrive.

Continue reading

HR Generalist - Independent Contractor

Thanks for your honest feedback and advice! While we certainly are fast-paced we value our collaborative team members, and we appreciate that mental states and capacities can vary. Our goal is to foster an environment where staff can thrive and feel empowered, and we will continue to work towards this.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to work with all the benefits!

Mar 2, 2021 - Manager in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

ETI is a great place to work especially if you want to grow in a fast-paced, positive, team-focused environment. They offer amazing benefits and good pay. Not to mention the fun floor, with ping pong, NBA JAM arcade, massage chairs, and fitness equipment. I truly enjoy working here and would recommend it to anyone who is looking. ETI is always taking our health into consideration, by keeping the office clean and safe.

Cons

Lean teams, but that is expected for now as we continue to grow.

Continue reading

HR Generalist - Independent Contractor

Thanks for your review. It's important to us to have a positive culture that our employees can thrive in. We look forward to continuing to grow the team!

Discover more reviews about Empowerment Technologies Inc..