Dream Unlimited - I love my job and my team! | Glassdoor.ca

"I love my job and my team!"

Current Employee - Property Administrator in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

We have a great team in our office! Wonderful support from the Head Office with training, looking to always grow the company and there is the option to voice your opinion and give things a try. Excellent salary (especially for where our office is located) and great Benefits.

Cons

Our office is a smaller team and there isn't much room to move up.

Advice to Management

I would like to see better tools as an administrator. For example, I would like to send my tenant a statement of their account and the only option to print from our program is confusing and lists many different charges. There has been improvements in this part of the job, however I think there is lots of room to grow.

Dream Unlimited2018-05-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Overall Great - but CEO inner circle may hold you back"

I worked at Dream Unlimited full-time

Pros

- 95% of the people are fantastic -open workplace culture, overall relaxed environment but hard-working -the company has a great future and is changing the city

Cons

- you pay is likely a bit under market rate, try to negotiate salary before you start, otherwise you won't be getting more once you're in - CEO has an inner circle of 5-10 key players, if you are one of them life is demanding but the pay is fantastic. If you work for one of these people your life could be very difficult. A fair amount of nepotism but it's a smaller company and not totally surprising.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job overall. I would focus on fair pay, most people leave once they realize what they can make elsewhere.

Dream Unlimited2018-12-17
  2. "Great people!"

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Amazing people to work with. - Lots of learning opportunities. - Great management always open to listen to suggestions or ways to improve the team and/or work environment. - Lots of fun events throughout the year.

Cons

- It's a small team, so moving up in the ranks is a bit rare. - Due to the nature of the business downsizing seems to be normal... Luckily it does not hit IT as hard as other parts of the business.

Dream Unlimited2019-05-18

Discover more reviews about Dream Unlimited.