Dream Unlimited - I love my job and my team! | Glassdoor.ca
Pros
  • "Highly positive environment - working with genuinely good people" (in 4 reviews)

• "Great company with lots of room for growth, good mentorship and lots of team building events" (in 4 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"I love my job and my team!"

Current Employee - Property Administrator in Halifax, NS
Current Employee - Property Administrator in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

We have a great team in our office! Wonderful support from the Head Office with training, looking to always grow the company and there is the option to voice your opinion and give things a try. Excellent salary (especially for where our office is located) and great Benefits.

Cons

Our office is a smaller team and there isn't much room to move up.

Advice to Management

I would like to see better tools as an administrator. For example, I would like to send my tenant a statement of their account and the only option to print from our program is confusing and lists many different charges. There has been improvements in this part of the job, however I think there is lots of room to grow.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Property Manager"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Halifax, NS
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Dream for the past 5 years. They treat their employees with respect and understanding. Our office works as a team and everyone supports each other.

Cons

There is nothing to report at this time.

2. "Great company- Lucky"

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time

Pros

At Dream, you will find young creative and intelligent minds mixed with seasoned professionals. A great company where teamwork is highly promoted, a "working family" spirit reigns in the offices no matter which location you are, every individual in the company follow the same culture and have the same values of being kind and being nice. We all work under pressure but you can always count on someone to be there to listen and/or support you.
    They allow for flexible schedules (depending on your job).
    Informal environment while still keeping it professional and hiring smart and creative people from different backgrounds, this has helped promote Dream's culture throughout the years.
    Open area offices from the assistants to the CEO, it can take some getting used to however, it does truly promote creativity and a good working synergy where everyone is on the same level.
    I highly recommend this company, if you are lucky enough to get an interview, make sure you ace it!

Cons

If you do not work at the head office, career advancement can be a challenge.
    Also, it is hard to have a pulse on what is happening with the company (ies), though the CEO tries his best to communicate this through company-wide meetings.

Advice to Management

Hard working and successful employees should be promoted not only financially rewarded by creating positions that perhaps do not exists but should. Analyze the company structure to allow promotions in other regions than Toronto.

Discover more reviews about Dream Unlimited.