Diligent - Satisfactory | Glassdoor.ca

"Satisfactory"

I have been working at Diligent full-time

Pros

Breakfast treats on Friday & fruit on Mondays.

Cons

High staff turn over and satisfactory management. No management works in the office on Friday’s.

Diligent2018-11-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company and great work life balance"

Current Employee - IT Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I don't quite understand the recent animosity, sure we're growing fast and plenty of new faces with some policy changes. And no, this is not a 'fake review' by HR, I actually work in technology. At the heart of it all, we have very good people and teammates. Senior management does not micromanage which is a PLUS, we get the job done! With the adoption of unlimited PTO, it is on par with many other technology startups in the city. At the end of the day, isn't that what work is all about? Achieving goals while doing a good job with a strong team.

Cons

Snack bar could be better compared with other larger tech firms in the city. Health insurance could be cheaper

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on, and allowing your direct reports to have freedom to do their work.

Diligent2019-12-13
  2. "Entrepreneurial Culture; Scale to Execute Big Ideas"

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Diligent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company full of self-motivated, driven team members who go the extra mile. We work hard, but tackle hard things and there's so much reward. You're empowered to take on big projects and go as far as you want to go. Often those projects get you exposure to execs like I've not seen before at a global company of this size and scale - enabling you to learn from the leaders directly.

Cons

A startup tech culture (even though it's a bigger company) isn't for everyone. People who are successful at Diligent are excited about the challenge of big growth and big opportunity and think that's what makes it fun. Sometimes, however, there is a mismatch of expectations.

Diligent2019-11-22

Discover more reviews about Diligent.