Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked for!

Nov 16, 2021 - Technical Product Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly payroll, great benefits start right away, including PTO, the people on my team are truly great to work with, working from home saves me so much on fuel costs, and optional overtime is always a plus!

Cons

Because we're all working from home right now, I haven't had a chance to meet my team face to face....yet.

Deluxe Corporation Response

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for providing us with your positive feedback. We especially like that you called out your appreciation toward your fellow colleagues. At Deluxe, we are a family and we are excited to welcome back our employee-owners slowly and carefully to allow us a chance to work face-to-face once again.

1. 5.0

Great opportunity!!

Nov 29, 2021 - QA Engineer in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits!! They start the first day which is a true blessing!! Benefits are great as well!! Thank you!!

Cons

I have not found any.

2. 5.0

Positive Environment

Nov 8, 2021 - Product Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Knowledgeable team members Positive learning environment Good benefits Great cross-functional task distribution

Cons

No cons to share at this time

Deluxe Corporation Response

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

We appreciate your recognition of a positive learning environment and cross-functional task distribution. At Deluxe, we value the development of our employee-owners and are working hard to create additional resources for Deluxers to utilize in pursuit of their career growth. Thank you for taking time to provide feedback!

Discover more reviews about Deluxe Corporation.