Deluxe Corporation - AKA LOGOMOJO - The best company to work for! | Glassdoor.ca
Pros
Cons
  • "High turnover rate, most employes have less than 2-year tenure" (in 11 reviews)

• "Upper management thinks they are amazing but since they took over the reigns the only thing to show is a failing business with no growth in site" (in 17 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"AKA LOGOMOJO - The best company to work for!"

Former Employee - Logo Designer & Changer in Montreal, QC
Former Employee - Logo Designer & Changer in Montreal, QC

I worked at Deluxe Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management there takes the time to plan out specific goals and show us how we play a role in the success - He started the company with his sister and still comes in early and they stay late. I am writing this because the 2 jobs I have had after I left logomojo SUCKS!! I wish I could go back but they hired someone after I left. Their entire mantra was customer service and yes some people there think that it's too much and the clients win every time they even complain a little bit BUT guess what? logomojo/deluxe makes their clients happy and those clients keep coming back and bringing other clients. The passion this group has for logos and how it shows every day is something that I have not seen before or since. Good luck Delulxe I hope I get to come back one day!

Cons

Clients like to talk on the phone about their designs which can take time away from other projects.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! If I had to say one thing it would be to maybe have more team outings but overall 10 on 10! Bravo

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"A technology company that doesn't know technology"

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to do work above your pay grade.

Cons

Locations are kept purposefully understaffed so that management types can 'find money' and make themselves look good. No accountability from leadership, every mistake finds it's way to a front line agent being blamed for things beyond their control.

2. "Needs to understand the Canadian market more"

Pros

Flexible hours, great people, nice office space

Cons

Lackluster benefits, poor management structure, high turnover rate

Advice to Management

Be more nimble to the needs of the company and adaptable to changing climate within the FinTech industry. Simply making additional acquisitions won't save your business if you aren't planning beyond the next 3 years.

Discover more reviews about Deluxe Corporation.