Deluxe Corporation - AKA LOGOMOJO - The best company to work for! | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "AKA LOGOMOJO - The best company to work for!"

Former Employee - Logo Designer & Changer in Montreal, QC

I worked at Deluxe Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management there takes the time to plan out specific goals and show us how we play a role in the success - He started the company with his sister and still comes in early and they stay late. I am writing this because the 2 jobs I have had after I left logomojo SUCKS!! I wish I could go back but they hired someone after I left. Their entire mantra was customer service and yes some people there think that it's too much...

Cons

Clients like to talk on the phone about their designs which can take time away from other projects.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! If I had to say one thing it would be to maybe have more team outings but overall 10 on 10! Bravo

Deluxe Corporation2019-03-13

"Most toxic company I've ever worked for"

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Saint-Léonard, QC

I worked at Deluxe Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ok salary and good benefits package.

Cons

The vibe in this place is so awful it'll make you want to run away from day 1. Feels like a mine full of slaves, nobody is happy there and you can feel it. The manager is extremely toxic and dumps her frustrations on the employees. Computers and working tools are old and outdated.

Advice to Management

Learn management skills and create a healthy office environment. Stop dumping your toxicity on your employees.

Deluxe Corporation2019-06-11

"A technology company that doesn't know technology"

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to do work above your pay grade.

Cons

Locations are kept purposefully understaffed so that management types can 'find money' and make themselves look good. No accountability from leadership, every mistake finds it's way to a front line agent being blamed for things beyond their control.

Deluxe Corporation2019-02-16

Discover more reviews about Deluxe Corporation.