Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Space to grow

Dec 1, 2020 - Vice President Organizational Development and Training in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many opportunities to be exposed to new work and build capabilities that support your career aspirations. Leaders provide support and coaching in the application of these new skills to ensure personal and professional success.

Cons

The Danaher culture is best suited for people who have a continuous improvement mindset and a strong desire to made a difference in a fast paced environment. This may not be suitable for everyone.

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Hello We're pleased to hear you're enjoying your experience at Danaher and have been able to use the many work opportunities to advance your career over the 10+ years you have been with us. As a valued member of our team, thank you again for the feedback.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for once one knows the rules, it's a great company

May 23, 2021 - Field Service Engineer in Atlanta Junction, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is great moving up in the company is encouraged

Cons

Wish there was profit sharing

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Thank you for sharing! We’re very happy to hear you’re enjoying Danaher and hope your positive experience continues. Thank you, it’s great to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Jan 13, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary and benefits, sincere desire for and openness too improvements of all kinds, whether it's systems, processes, or solutions. Great place to grow if you are motivated and willing to exert effort. Company owns a lot of other operating companies, so room to move to those organizations as opportunities occur. There is a lot of promotion and movement within. There are some incredibly smart, interesting and kind people working here. I've found it easy to build rapport. Job security is good, but you must be prepared for changes to staff around you - it can sometimes feel like someone is always leaving/arriving. Like the new CEO so far. Lots of progress has been made on Diversity and Inclusion and plans for more.

Cons

Some people feel overworked, so for some life/work balance could be an issue. There is use of contractors, and those folks get paid less and have significantly less in terms of benefits, time off, etc. Headcount is kept tight, so it can be hard to convert unless 1. your boss fights for you and 2. they have justification to add a headcount. Not a con, but like every organization, your boss matters a lot in terms of your experience. Make sure you communicate early on working style and make sure it's a good match for your career and personality.

Continue reading

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Discover more reviews about Danaher.