Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ideal for people who have a learning attitude and hunger for growth

Feb 18, 2021 - Human Resources Generalist in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Employees are from diverse backgrounds and ethnicity 2. Hungry yet humble culture set-up 3. A lot of training and coaching for sales team + leadership development training for managers 4 Mental Fitness program 5. CEO is approachable 6. Energy on the sales floor. Expanding operations to Texas, which means a lot of room for growth oriented professionals

Cons

1. IT application integration across all teams isnt at 100%. 2. Since the organization is in growth phase, it has some of its pain. The good thing is that the leadership is aware of it and tries to mitigate as far as possible.

Marketing Manager

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a really great review! We really appreciate your honesty and feedback and are glad that all these positive aspects of our company stood out to you. Our employees' well-being is of high importance to us, which is why we make sure that they are reaching their full potential while maintaining and even improving their mental health through our Mental Fitness Program! We have also recently announced that we are officially a StigmaZero Certified Workplace! This means that we offer various tools and training to better respond to mental illnesses and eliminate the stigma around it. The energy on the sales floor is definitely a very motivating experience. We're really proud of our sales team who goes above and beyond to help and encourage their co-workers. We completely agree that DNE is in a super growth mode, which has given us the opportunity to hire extremely valuable employees such as yourself! Thank you for all that you do. Have a great day!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Culture and Team Environment

Jan 11, 2021 - Chief Operations Officer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company lives by its core values. Collaborative environment where every team member is offered support to succeed. Truly unique company that I'm very proud to be a part of.

Cons

Growing company; plenty of hard work ahead but well worth it for anyone looking for a growth opportunity.

Marketing Manager

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're very happy to hear that our core values resonated with you as they are there to guide us at work and even in our lives. We appreciate your feedback and your continued hard work!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Winning Environment

Jan 10, 2021 - Senior Leadership
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tremendous culture, fun work environment, and opportunity to crush it. At many companies, your contribution gets lost in the shuffle but not here - success is rewarded in both professional growth and compensation. Core values are actually lived out every day from leadership all the way down, which is rare. The environment is engaging, the work is challenging, and everyone lifts each other up. A great place to work.

Cons

The fast pace means hard work - but you get back what you put in.

Marketing Manager

Hello, thank you for this great review! We agree - hard work and success are something we don't take lightly and never let it go unnoticed! It's also very important to continually encourage our employees' growth whether it's through professional advancement or educational support. We really appreciate your feedback and thank you for everything that you do for DNE!

Discover more reviews about DNE Resources.