CornerStone Staffing Solutions - Great company to work for | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Spotswood, NJ

I have been working at CornerStone Staffing Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great management, great culture, management is very invested in success and innovation.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

CornerStone Staffing Solutions2019-05-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company With Great People"

Current Employee - Service Manager in Columbia, MD

I have been working at CornerStone Staffing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the recruiting process to present, I have had a wonderful experience. Everyone at Cornerstone has been very knowledgeable, pleasant and very helpful.

Cons

I nothing negative to say!

Advice to Management

Continue to hire great people such as Brian Hatsfield, Jennifer Deaver, Aubrie West etc to continue the warm and welcoming culture.

CornerStone Staffing Solutions2019-05-06

"No one is more professional than "Us"."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at CornerStone Staffing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

All around Cornerstone Staffing Solutions has all the pro's that any employer can provide. They have great work life balance, upper management is helpful and tends to our needs, the environment that's provided here at CornerStone is like no other and the CEO Steve Drexel, hands down is the ideal leader anyone would like to work for.

Cons

Even though we all need to improve somehow or someway, I have yet not found one "con" .

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Brian Telfer our Branch Manager for the Las Vegas market has been the pillar that holds the success in our territory and the reason why our success continues to rise year over year. Thank you for allowing me to work for such great leaders, mentors and company.

CornerStone Staffing Solutions2019-04-03

Discover more reviews about CornerStone Staffing Solutions.