Employee Review

Former Employee

A Summer Intern's Coconut Experience

Nov 23, 2020 - Product Marketing in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coconut Software has helped and enhanced my understanding of how a company should and could run when the two main offices are in different provinces. There is such a strong sense of camaraderie between all of the teammates based on a huge passion for and comprehensive understanding of the product. As an intern, still discovering my strengths and weaknesses inside of the office setting, Coconut allowed me to flourish and develop a number of skills not only in marketing but in other related areas such as content creation, coordinating on large projects in the office setting, search engine optimization, and many other areas which I can now take into my next role as a key differentiator.

Cons

As an intern, at times it felt like I had too many hands in a lot of varied projects across the summer, and that could sometimes be overwhelming when expected to head up one project while being behind on others, but this problem was typically resolved by reaching out to fellow work members to help edit or suggest new ways to tackle the project that I hadn't considered before.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Wonderful

Feb 26, 2021 - Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome great , fantastic ,wonderful, classy

Cons

Wish there was more time there

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Amazing Culture, Amazing People to work with

Dec 25, 2020 - Product Marketing in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coconut has some of the most enthusiastic and collaborative employees who are pretty adept at what they do. Everyone is more than willing to support the team in achieving a collective goal: the Success of Coconut. I worked with the Marketing team and I can say for a fact that engaging, and educating the current customers and prospects is the topmost priority of the team. Moreover, it is also evident that the Product team is not only excellent in being active but proactive with the new features and development of Coconut Software (keep your eye out for the progress in 2021!). Overall, it was an amazing experience. You will have such great responsibilities that actually add true value and create an impact organization-wide. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

No particular con, but a slight warning that you will potentially be working on some amazing projects, which requires you to put in the time and have enough motivation to take ownership. Don't worry, everyone is there to support you. When you have the right spirit and culture fit, work will happen seamlessly.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Coconut Software.