Coconut Software - Great environment for personal development | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great environment for personal development"

Former Employee - Enterprise Sales

I worked at Coconut Software full-time

Pros

- Fantastic people to work with (CEO is awesome!) - A true work hard, play hard team - Leadership does a great job identifying opportunities to grow and develop - Company is growing rapidly

Cons

- An agile environment where processes are changing fast. Need to be adaptable and enjoy the ups and downs of a startup.

Advice to Management

Stay consistent in finding great people and ensure that their motivators align with the overall goals and vision of the company.

Coconut Software2018-07-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Pleasure to Work Here"

Current Employee - Sales in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Coconut Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A positive, ambitious culture from the top down. - Never dread a day going to work. - Making a big impact in the Financial Services sector, with an growing portfolio of happy customers. - Product Team are consistently innovating new products and features to ensure that Coconut remains a pioneer in the appointment and engagement space.

Cons

- Health and benefits package could be improved.

Coconut Software2019-11-07
  2. "Best Workplace I've Ever Been A Part Of"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Saskatoon, SK

I have been working at Coconut Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having been here for coming up on 3 years, I can honestly say, this is the best workplace I've ever been a part of. It's been a fantastic journey so far can't wait to see whats coming next. The leadership team is doing an amazing job and they are always available to listen to any ideas or concerns. Everyone here is very friendly and willing to work together.

Cons

I have noticed no cons

Coconut Software2019-10-21

Discover more reviews about Coconut Software.