Coconut Software - Great place to work! | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Coconut Software full-time

Pros

Coconut is an awesome place to work! You are consistently challenged to grow and do your best work here every day and the team is super friendly and easy to work with. There are also many opportunities to socialize with the team and to get to know your coworkers (everything from company wide meetings to pub crawls!)

Cons

Truly none at the moment. Considering that there is a culture of transparency and openness here I feel 100% comfortable sharing any criticism that I may have in future.

Coconut Software2018-06-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "An awesome journey to be a part of."

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Toronto, ON

I worked at Coconut Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing leadership team, great colleagues, diverse, contagious culture, and a place for constant career development. My experience here has been exceptional! Despite being separated by two offices, the leadership does a phenomenal job to foster strong relationships and an great culture. This is a team that is driven to win and have fun while doing it. What is truly amazing is that the team here knows that they... don't have all the answers and invests in mentors and resources to help find them. The most people focused organization I've had the pleasure of working for!

Cons

Typical growing pains of a startup but leadership has their finger on the pulse and actively manages this by investing in solutions and in their people to do so.

Advice to Management

Keep doing you!

Coconut Software2019-04-11
  2. "Great company still carving out their 'sweet' spot"

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Coconut Software for less than a year

Pros

- Open and collaborative workspace - Catered lunches on Thursdays - Fantastic team of people who are smart, devoted, and eager to succeed - Solid positioning/messaging roadmap with lots of promise for industry success

Cons

- Growing pains and startup woes - high turnover (TO) and low visibility on transition planning - 2 offices - Saskatoon (HQ) and Toronto (Marketing/BDR/Sales) - slightly different cultures - Frequent adjustments to budget/planning

Advice to Management

- Hire more Senior talent and leadership for Toronto teams - Invest in culture, personnel, and professional development planning

Coconut Software2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Coconut Software.