Coconut Software - Great place to work! | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Coconut Software full-time

Pros

Coconut is an awesome place to work! You are consistently challenged to grow and do your best work here every day and the team is super friendly and easy to work with. There are also many opportunities to socialize with the team and to get to know your coworkers (everything from company wide meetings to pub crawls!)

Cons

Truly none at the moment. Considering that there is a culture of transparency and openness here I feel 100% comfortable sharing any criticism that I may have in future.

Coconut Software2018-06-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Pleasure to Work Here"

Current Employee - Sales in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Coconut Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A positive, ambitious culture from the top down. - Never dread a day going to work. - Making a big impact in the Financial Services sector, with an growing portfolio of happy customers. - Product Team are consistently innovating new products and features to ensure that Coconut remains a pioneer in the appointment and engagement space.

Cons

- Health and benefits package could be improved.

Coconut Software2019-11-07
  2. "Best Workplace I've Ever Been A Part Of"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Saskatoon, SK

I have been working at Coconut Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having been here for coming up on 3 years, I can honestly say, this is the best workplace I've ever been a part of. It's been a fantastic journey so far can't wait to see whats coming next. The leadership team is doing an amazing job and they are always available to listen to any ideas or concerns. Everyone here is very friendly and willing to work together.

Cons

I have noticed no cons

Coconut Software2019-10-21

Discover more reviews about Coconut Software.