"Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Cloud Systems Developer in Paris

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with smart people Having really good time here

Cons

Wait, what? Cons ? .... no thanks

1. "Leading the way with cloud migration and transformation"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lot of exposure to cloud technology and fun projects. Good folks in the company overall.

Cons

Got to keep up and and stay current with cloud tech.

"Try harder"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Professional Services Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Cloudreach full-time for less than a year

Pros

Balance of life and work is obtainable

Cons

Minimal diversity in management (gender and ethnicity) also many managers in place with no real people management ability. Knowing how to perform a job does not mean you should manage. Cloudreach wants to be unique and special but striking that unicorn balance would require a much higher level of consistent authentic inclusion. Unfortunately it is an area they struggle with immensely. If they stopped favoring and rewarding those who laugh at “the jokes” and look to include their entire group they would not need to spoon feed their newly created diversity council. Focusing on UNBIASED inclusion will naturally result in diversity. It may be surprising; embracing diversity is the key to recognizing untapped talent.

Continue reading

Cloudreach Response

February 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are disappointed you have left Cloudreach with this impression. ‘Respect the Individual’ is one of the core values we strive for all our Cloudreachers to live by, which is focussed on fostering an environment of inclusivity. We pride ourselves on being a place where diversity is celebrated and individuals are empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We appreciate we still have more to do. Additionally, we are increasingly building support for our managers to be brilliant leaders of people, including running of manager bootcamps, resilience workshops and building the people manager community to support each other and our growth.

Discover more reviews about Cloudreach.