1. "TRUCK DRIVER"

5.0
    Current Employee - Local Truck Driver in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm a Great Truck Driver with Experience

Cons

I need a job and I would love to work with you your Company

Continue reading
    City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works2018-01-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good Place"

5.0
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works full-time

Pros

Good Place to work, I like it

Cons

Nothing bad to say about my work

City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works2019-08-16
  2. "Fraud, Waste, Abuse, and harassment. Oh my!"

1.0
    Current Employee - Environmental Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You get to do almost nothing all day while pretending to work. Work life balance is great as you seem to be able to not have to work your 40 hours per week and you can have your supervisor cover for you and approve time worked while you actually take the day off!

Cons

Supervisors are a joke and protect other supervisors under investigation for multiple counts of harassment (including of the sexual kind). Employees committing time fraud and wasting resources. No actual care for the environment. Upper management are power hungry. Supervisors do not train new employees and expect other employees (not properly trained) to do their job for them. Supervisors will also actively lie and pull extreme nepotism to get their unqualified family/friends in. And let's not forget the joke that new retirement benefits are and the pay discrepancy that has been created for many young individuals trying to live in this high cost of living city. All created by the management now running failing projects and programs. Also will be made fun of if even slightly different from the chauvinistic and crude views still held by supposed "highly qualified engineers".

Continue reading
    City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works2020-01-22

Discover more reviews about City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works.