1. "World Class Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Employee centric - drives a culture of really focusing on the employees and ensuring they feel empowered in their jobs every day, while also maintaining the development of the individual within the company - Corporate Social Responsibility - Cisco does so many things to help give back to their communities by partnering with different organizations to help with certain crisis and issues all across the world with the use of their technology - Good benefits - People are super friendly and helpful! - Ability to collaborate with individuals all across the global -Flexible work practices

Cons

There's really no con's I have to say about the company, it's truly amazing!

Cisco Systems2019-03-04
  1. Cisco Systems - Engineering - Software | Division of Cisco Systems

"Good company to shine in networking domain. They have wide variety of product line that you can get experience."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time

Pros

Very accommodative company and teams. The sky is the limit for growth.

Cons

Some hardline procedures to get promotions.

Cisco Systems2020-05-31
  2. "Ethically Sound, Socially Responsible"

Current Employee - Human Resources Director in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

For my time at Cisco, I continue to recommit to the values we hold on hight. Kindness to all being the main one. Exhibited in 1000 different ways, around every corner, message, and action. Cisco is the ultimate company not just as a place to work but as a place to advance humanity globally.

Cons

Like all companies, there is a range of experiences occurring for our people. When you lean into our principles, expectations, and live our mission, vision, and commitment you yield the ultimate experience. If you do not, then you will not be as satisfied.

Continue reading
    Cisco Systems2020-05-29

Discover more reviews about Cisco Systems.