- 3.0Jul 19, 2023Police Administrative ClerkCurrent Employee
Schedule Learning experiences Helping citizens
No room for advancement in my current role
- 5.0May 28, 2023Retired MilitaryCurrent Employee
Action Teamwork Flexing to other districts Professional development Community networking
High crime Safety hazards Work life balance Physicality Overtime
- 3.0Nov 2, 2023Police OfficerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsChicago, IL
• Pay. • Ample time off. • Benefits.
• Highly stressful and dangerous job. • Very political to the point that senority is kicked to the curb in a lot of instances. • High likelihood that your desired day that you request off will be denied. At least until you improve your senority. • Consistant cancelation of regular days off. Kiss the Holidays goodbye! • Your primary residence must be in Chicago.