Central Garden & Pet - Merchandiser | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Merchandiser"

I have been working at Central Garden & Pet full-time

Pros

Very easy work Decent pay Not tied down to an office

Cons

Have to do a decent amount of traveling

Central Garden & Pet2018-11-05

Central Garden & Pet Response

November 5, 2018Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for writing a review about your employment experience. A merchandiser role is a perfect fit for those that want variety and don't mind driving to various stores.

"Great Internship opportunity"

Former Employee - Intern - Hourly in Ontario, CA

I worked at Central Garden & Pet for less than a year

Pros

The people at Central are welcoming and friendly. The staff at their Ontario DC are amazing people. The independent sales team that I got to work with really care for your success at Central. Everyone that I encountered genuinely enjoys working for Central. As an Intern I can say I was treated with respect and professionalism. I can honestly say I felt I was part of the Central family.

Cons

The only downside is that I got to work at Central for only 2.5 short months.

Central Garden & Pet2019-08-20
  2. "Dedicated employees!!"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Central Garden & Pet full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

At Central you're given interesting projects, stretch responsibilities and supportive management. We are a large company with a small/family company feel. Recent changes to our 401k matching contribution have been great! Our health insurance benefits are very competitive in terms of coverage and cost.

Cons

There have been changes recently in some leadership positions, but I am confident our Board and executive leadership will keep us right on track with our short and long term goals!

Central Garden & Pet2019-08-23

Discover more reviews about Central Garden & Pet.