Canada Drives - Really great place to grow and move up in the company | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Really great place to grow and move up in the company"

Current Employee - Sales Administrator

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun fast paced work environment, which makes the day go by quickly. I enjoy working with the people on my team and there's always new work to do, so it's never boring. Free food, and transit is covered. Benefits are great. Fun team events usually every month.

Cons

Sitting at a desk most of the day. Looking at a screen all day.

Canada Drives2019-09-16
  1. "Fun, Inviting Work Place"

Current Employee - Finance Assistant in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a great environment that is filled with great people. The work is very rewarding because we are helping people out of a bad situation. For example, a single mother trying to make ends mean and is struggling because she has no car. No banks will look at her file because the credit is so poor. We are their way out of that bad situation. We get them their car and help them be more proactive with changing their... lives for the better.

Cons

I can not think of any. Canada Drives has been great and very helpful to my professional development

Advice to Management

I think what they are doing is great.

Canada Drives2019-10-09
  2. "Great place to get experience"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Good place to get experience in business, call center, sales -Company provides breakfast and lunch -Company covers most/all of public transit costs -Great team environment -Understanding and supportive managers -Young and ever growing company with lots of opportunity to grow/move up if you work hard for it

Cons

-Food is always the same -Some goals set for departments can be frustrating to reach BUT with effort they are reachable

Canada Drives2019-10-02

Discover more reviews about Canada Drives.