Canada Drives - Sales Representative - Personal Loans | Glassdoor.ca

"Sales Representative - Personal Loans"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people, young atmosphere, life-long friendships. The ability to double or triple your salary within the first 3-6 months. Free food, paid transit and young management.

Cons

If you are not used to working hard then you will find the hours to be long. But one thing to keep in mind is you can double or triple your salary within your first year at this company as long as you are willing to do what others will not. This is sales, this means you have to do whatever it takes to hit your numbers even if that means putting in some extra hours.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Canada Drives2018-11-26
  1. "Fun, Inviting Work Place"

Current Employee - Finance Assistant in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a great environment that is filled with great people. The work is very rewarding because we are helping people out of a bad situation. For example, a single mother trying to make ends mean and is struggling because she has no car. No banks will look at her file because the credit is so poor. We are their way out of that bad situation. We get them their car and help them be more proactive with changing their... lives for the better.

Cons

I can not think of any. Canada Drives has been great and very helpful to my professional development

Advice to Management

I think what they are doing is great.

Canada Drives2019-10-09
  2. "Great place to get experience"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Good place to get experience in business, call center, sales -Company provides breakfast and lunch -Company covers most/all of public transit costs -Great team environment -Understanding and supportive managers -Young and ever growing company with lots of opportunity to grow/move up if you work hard for it

Cons

-Food is always the same -Some goals set for departments can be frustrating to reach BUT with effort they are reachable

Canada Drives2019-10-02

Discover more reviews about Canada Drives.