Canada Drives - Great place to work! | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Vancouver, BC
Current Employee - Finance Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Love working here, hard work is definitely rewarded. Loyalty is definitely rewarded. I've gained a lot of lifelong relationships here, one of the greatest work environments I've ever been in. Time flies at work, never a dull moment. I'm always bragging to my friends about what I do. Love it.

Cons

Can't think of anything, it's all good!

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

On behalf us all, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about Canada Drives. Hearing that you love working here is the best thing we could hope for! We’re happy to have an employee... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Better than you'd think"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Adviser in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Senior Loan Adviser in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Been working at Canadadrives for about a year now (The longest I have worked in a field like this) and I can easily say that that if you plan on looking for a professional environment where you can dictate your income based on numbers YOU produce than this would be the perfect place for you. The workplace is never dull with ever changing music and company activities. One of the things that have kept me here so long is the networking you can build being around so many people who over achieve in many different avenues of their lives. I would strongly suggest this place to any driven individual.

Cons

There isn't really anything I can think of off the top of my head. The only thing I would say some people will find as a Con is that if you plan on slacking around and making easy money than this isn't the place for you. But I think that goes with any work place better than an entry level role.

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We’re so glad to hear how happy you are working here! We agree, the amount of wonderful staff here that have endured so many different paths of life makes it such a great place to learn and grow! Our... More

"Amazing Sales Experience"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Teaches you how to become a sales expert, solid training and very competitive.

Cons

Call time was a bit much sometimes.

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Canada Drives. We appreciate your feedback! We developed a really strong training program to help our staff become the experts they are.

Discover more reviews about Canada Drives.