Canada Drives - Great place to work! | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Love working here, hard work is definitely rewarded. Loyalty is definitely rewarded. I've gained a lot of lifelong relationships here, one of the greatest work environments I've ever been in. Time flies at work, never a dull moment. I'm always bragging to my friends about what I do. Love it.

Cons

Can't think of anything, it's all good!

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

Canada Drives2018-11-26

Canada Drives Response

December 3, 2018Human Resources Manager

On behalf us all, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about Canada Drives. Hearing that you love working here is the best thing we could hope for! We’re happy to have an employee like you working with us!

1. "Amazing Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

Probability for advancement through the company, Great pay for the work you put in, Free breakfast and lunches, 100% transit reimbursement after three months, benefits after three months, paid vacation time, amazing work experience

Cons

Nothing off the top of my head- equal giveback for you put in just stay motivated and work hard.

Canada Drives2019-06-17
  2. "A great place to work."

Current Employee - Senior Underwriter in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Breakfast and lunch provided in office kitchen, young, dynamic and friendly employees. Employers who appreciate employees in a number of fun and creative ways. Ex. Bonuses, team events, dinners etc. . A great place to gain experience and to build a career in a number of different fields.

Cons

I live in Surrey so the commute is not great, but the company makes up for it with paying for transit pass and providing basic breakfast and lunch options.

Canada Drives2019-07-10

Discover more reviews about Canada Drives.