Canada Drives - Better than you'd think | Glassdoor.ca
Pros
  • "I love the stocked kitchen - free breakfast and lunch everyday of the week saves me loads of money" (in 24 reviews)

• "I have worked at Canada Drives for over two years" (in 46 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours, but this is optional" (in 23 reviews)

• "I really enjoy working at Canada Drives and I can see career growth within the company" (in 11 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Better than you'd think"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Adviser in Vancouver, BC
Current Employee - Senior Loan Adviser in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Been working at Canadadrives for about a year now (The longest I have worked in a field like this) and I can easily say that that if you plan on looking for a professional environment where you can dictate your income based on numbers YOU produce than this would be the perfect place for you. The workplace is never dull with ever changing music and company activities. One of the things that have kept me here so long is the networking you can build being around so many people who over achieve in many different avenues of their lives. I would strongly suggest this place to any driven individual.

Cons

There isn't really anything I can think of off the top of my head. The only thing I would say some people will find as a Con is that if you plan on slacking around and making easy money than this isn't the place for you. But I think that goes with any work place better than an entry level role.

Canada Drives Response

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We’re so glad to hear how happy you are working here! We agree, the amount of wonderful staff here that have endured so many different paths of life makes it such a great place to learn and grow! Our... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Amazing Sales Experience"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Teaches you how to become a sales expert, solid training and very competitive.

Cons

Call time was a bit much sometimes.

Canada Drives Response

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Canada Drives. We appreciate your feedback! We developed a really strong training program to help our staff become the experts they are.

2. "not worth it"

I worked at Canada Drives full-time

Pros

free food and transit and office music

Cons

there are too many to place in this small of a space.
    verbal abuse from managers is more frequent than the customers you interact with
    the list of tasks grows and changes weekly
    those in charge are extremely greedy and are constantly demanding more without pay raises
    inconsistent management and office environment
    its hourly pay but stops after 8hs
    you a required to stay unpaid if they are not happy with your performance for the day
    EXTREME turn over rates

Advice to Management

stop being bullies learn to relax

Discover more reviews about Canada Drives.