Canada Drives - Canada Drives | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

"Canada Drives"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk
Current Employee - Accounting Clerk

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-I have worked at Canada Drives for over two years. The company have been growing at an incredible pace and have become an amazing place to work.

- Upper management truly cares about the staff and are always looking for ways to improve.

-Lots of opportunities and room for growth! I was hired as a junior sales staff and worked my way up on the sales team before I was given the opportunity to work for the Accounting department.

-Great Benefits, Full Transit Reimbursements and Free Food.

Cons

I can't think of one.

Canada Drives Response

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to speak about your experience with working at Canada Drives. One of the biggest benefits of working here is the ability to be promoted internally and move around to... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"loans"

Former Employee - Loans in Vancouver, BC
    Former Employee - Loans in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good pay, good experience

Cons

verbal abuse by customers and managers, contempt for education

Advice to Management

relax

"Young , fun and energetic place of work with great opportunities to make a lot of money!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked here for 5 months now and ever since my first day I've felt welcome by everyone. The company is constantly expanding and there are a lot of people from all ages working here. Out of all these people the majority are incredibly friendly, positive and social which creates a great work environment for everyone. Most of the employees work close with their managers too which gives them a great chance to always learn more and constantly grow.
    In some departments of this company you are able to make a really good amount of money each month if you are willing to work hard. Other than that there are a bunch of great benefits such as free breakfast and lunch everyday, full transit reimbursements, health and dental care etc.
    This really is an amazing company to be part of and I'm happy to go to work everyday!

Cons

Sometimes it can get a little too noisy in the office but other than that there's not really anything to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, you guys are doing great!

Canada Drives Response

25 Oct, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thanks for the feedback! Canada Drives goes to great lengths to make all Canada Drives staff feel welcome at work each and every day. Our CEOs Cody Green and Michael Galpin introduced an excellent... More

Discover more reviews about Canada Drives.