Canada Drives - Young , fun and energetic place of work with great opportunities to make a lot of money! | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Young , fun and energetic place of work with great opportunities to make a lot of money!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked here for 5 months now and ever since my first day I've felt welcome by everyone. The company is constantly expanding and there are a lot of people from all ages working here. Out of all these people the majority are incredibly friendly, positive and social which creates a great work environment for everyone. Most of the employees work close with their managers too which gives them a great chance to always learn more and constantly grow.
In some departments of this company you are able to make a really good amount of money each month if you are willing to work hard. Other than that there are a bunch of great benefits such as free breakfast and lunch everyday, full transit reimbursements, health and dental care etc.
This really is an amazing company to be part of and I'm happy to go to work everyday!

Cons

Sometimes it can get a little too noisy in the office but other than that there's not really anything to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, you guys are doing great!

Canada Drives Response

25 Oct, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thanks for the feedback! Canada Drives goes to great lengths to make all Canada Drives staff feel welcome at work each and every day. Our CEOs Cody Green and Michael Galpin introduced an excellent... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Office Admin"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Office Administrator in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really good company to work for. Great atmosphere, very nice people and comprehensive benefits package.

Cons

Nothing to complaint about. I really enjoy working at Canada Drives and I can see career growth within the company.

Canada Drives Response

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to write wonderful feedback about Canada Drives. Our CEO’s Mike Galpin and Cody Green, strive to make this the best work environment possible. Thank you for being a... More

2. "Sales Rep"

Pros

Free Food, but just typical sandwiches

Cons

They teach you the bases of how to scam desperate Canadians who already has little to offer. If you work here, be prepared to throw your human morals away.
    (Beware to other reviews here, or other websites on this company. They pay for good reviews and also ask employees to do it for them. Either way if you wan't to experience it for yourself go right ahead.)

Advice to Management

Karma's swings right around all the innocent people you guys stole from, and harass with calls and poor business ethics, will come bite you back.

Discover more reviews about Canada Drives.