Canada Drives - Life Changing | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Life Changing"

Current Employee - Senior Finance Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

So many to mention. First and foremost the people. I'm a strong believer that if you like the people you work with you'll love what you do. Being surrounded with such positive people from the top (Michael Galpin) all the way down everyone is truly amazing. The energy from the time you walk through doors until you get to your desk is happy, energetic and positive. The compensation for your hard work is truly... rewarding. Coming from over a decade of sales experience at all levels in many industries and organizations i feel i am finally being paid what my efforts are worth. It's encouraging, motivating and exciting to check your pay. Money is no longer a point of stress in my life and i'm able to provide a beautiful life for a family as the primary source of income while my partner goes to school. None of this is possible without Canada Drives.

Cons

I can't think of one.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I've always felt cared about not only as an employee but a person. The growth is motivation to be great and work towards advancement in the company and be here for life. Thanks Mike & Cody.

Canada Drives2018-09-28
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work culture is great. Coworkers are very helpful. The company also provides many benefits such as free food and subsidies for transit.

Cons

There is nothing so far

Canada Drives2019-11-08
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Loans Advisor in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free food, Free coffee, Team building events, Fun work environment, Easy work.

Cons

Hitting seven hours of call time every day.

Canada Drives2019-11-05

Discover more reviews about Canada Drives.