Canada Drives - Great place, Great people, Great place to build your career. | Glassdoor.ca

"Great place, Great people, Great place to build your career."

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Amazing training with on boarding. Not only that, extra training is available upon request. - Management. The management here are great, they are always willing to sit down and have a talk if you feel like your having any personal or professional issues. They know how to get the best out of their staff and cater to each staff members needs. As I used to be a manager in my previous job I respect what they do and how they do it. - Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Monthly bonuses are made for you to achieve. Not only that there are also a number of side competitions throughout the weeks. - Career advancement. Canada Drives is continuing to grow and be the fastest growing company in Canada. The company is constantly opening up positions and tend to almost only promote from within. - Great Vancouver downtown office. The location of the office is situated in the heart of downtown, easily accessible with public transit. Canada Drives actually pays for your transit pass for the month. - Free breakfast and lunches. Every day the kitchen is stoked out with food. - Amazing work environment, Very positive place to grow your skill set and learn from others as everyone's opinion is taken on board and listened to. - Monthly team events. Every month you have a team building event. this could be anything from dinner, bowling, go-karting etc. Your manager chooses some options and your team picks.

Cons

- Long hours, but this is optional. You have your job requirements that have to be met. However in a sales role, I tend to put in a lot of extra hours as I am looking to hit my targets and exceed them. - Due to the growth of the company we are constantly moving desk in order to make room. This can be annoying due to having all my files saved to my desk stop and having to transfer them each time.

Advice to Management

Honestly, you are great at what you do. I would not doing anything different.

Canada Drives2018-03-26
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Digital Analyst

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great Culture - Good work-life balance - Supportive - Lunch and Breakfast

Cons

None that I can think of

Canada Drives2019-12-11
  2. "Good"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I worked at Canada Drives for less than a year

Pros

Awesome good people love it

Cons

None none none none none

Canada Drives2019-05-23

Discover more reviews about Canada Drives.