Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Juice

Aug 31, 2017 - Training Manager in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity is one of the most under rated powers of motivation. People see opportunity and get scared because they don't want to take a risk. There is no risk in his company. I have been with Canam for almost 6 months and the amount of training and preparation that is thought out by the management is ourstanding. They are there for you the whole way through. Yes there will always be ups and downs in life and believe me I've seen my fair share, but coming into the company drowning in debt not knowing which way to turn they took me under their wing and showed me how to properly manage my life. I cannot thank Jason and the rest of the staff more for the drive and determination they have filled my heart with. It's funny because people who complain about hours, or work, to me are just lazy. Why work a 9 - 5 boring office job when you can do something extraordinary talking to thousands of people a week, having fun, exchanging life stories but most of all learning and networking with some of the hardest most underated people in the world. I'm glad to say I have found my calling here and it's a place that's not just my work place but a place I can call home. Thank you for all you have done for me and I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring. Coach Bo

Cons

I have no cons other than against lazy people

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Public relations and marketing associate

Jul 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Don’t have any to say

Cons

Their advertisements are false the job isn’t what they post. You basically work every day with only a Monday off every other week. They tell you weekends are optional but if you want to make more money go ahead but they force you to work them. They make you go to the office everyday for 1 hour to learn the SAME thing over and over and write the same notes over and over. Make you travel all over the city and don’t pay for a dime for it. Make you waste your data on your phone to constantly post updates every 5 minutes. Management and higher up people are straight up rude.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Refrain from working

Apr 25, 2018 - Event Coordinator in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are management lessons which are taught that will help you learn a lot to get sales in the company

Cons

Go to the office every day, to learn the same thing on a whiteboard. They will send you to far locations and expect you to pay for everything. It's a company which will promise you big thing and pays you less.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CanAm R.S..