Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Coming from a working mom...

Aug 24, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being a mom that has to work is hard some times, but working for CanAm R.S West has been amazing, they understand that i am a mom and my kids have to come first. They try to accommodate my needs and help me anyway they can. The owners are like my second family and i could not be any more happier working for this company

Cons

The Office for me is a longer drive then i would like but i love my job and the people i work with, so i live with the drive.

4 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Public relations and marketing associate

Jul 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Don’t have any to say

Cons

Their advertisements are false the job isn’t what they post. You basically work every day with only a Monday off every other week. They tell you weekends are optional but if you want to make more money go ahead but they force you to work them. They make you go to the office everyday for 1 hour to learn the SAME thing over and over and write the same notes over and over. Make you travel all over the city and don’t pay for a dime for it. Make you waste your data on your phone to constantly post updates every 5 minutes. Management and higher up people are straight up rude.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Refrain from working

Apr 25, 2018 - Event Coordinator in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are management lessons which are taught that will help you learn a lot to get sales in the company

Cons

Go to the office every day, to learn the same thing on a whiteboard. They will send you to far locations and expect you to pay for everything. It's a company which will promise you big thing and pays you less.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CanAm R.S..