1. "new owners are terrible"

2.0
    Anonymous in Winston-Salem, NC
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Caliber Public Safety for more than 8 years

Pros

My co-workers are awesome. Most of us have been here for a long time and I have made many lifelong friends.

Cons

The company was acquired by Harris and they have never taken on a company of this size so they're floundering. They promised there wouldn't be any more employee layoffs but, they have continually let people go since they took over. The management team is driven by their own egos and not by whats best for the company or customers. HR is nearly non-existent.

Continue reading
    Caliber Public Safety2015-08-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Support Analyst"

5.0
    Former Employee - Support Analyst in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at Caliber Public Safety full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, co-workers, and managers.

Cons

I really didn't have any cons

Caliber Public Safety2018-02-16

"If you're looking for a long term career with lots of opportunity, this is the place for you!"

5.0

I have been working at Caliber Public Safety full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Financially stable, responsible and results driven company. Stand by corporate values and consistently invest in developing employees and leadership. Huge promoters of work/life balance and recognizing achievements. Big company, lots of potential for growth and career advancement.

Cons

Lots of remote employees, you can work for a year and not meet your peers. Can make communications and process difficult at times.

Continue reading
    Caliber Public Safety2016-04-22

Discover more reviews about Caliber Public Safety.