Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jun 24, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Tyler, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

CWS cares about their employees

Cons

Communication from management could be better

Continue reading

CWS Apartment Homes Response

Social Media Manager

Thank you for sharing this fantastic review of our company! We are happy to hear you feel cared for as an employee because we know that our company's success if due to team members like you! We appreciate your advice and we will certainly pass this along to leadership!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great People, Culture & Values

Apr 17, 2021 - Revenue Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

401k Benefits Great training Support from every level Great mission statement and values Encouraged to volunteer in the communities CWS likes to promote from within the company Great leaders with innovative ideas Focused on better management of the communities by listening to the people on site and the feedback provided in surveys Lots of vacation time for tenured employees Every employee at every level is empowered to make decisions

Cons

A little more frequent communication from top leaders on plans, processes, move forward plans etc would be appreciated.

CWS Apartment Homes Response

Social Media Manager

Hello and thank you for sharing this recommendation of our company! We are happy to hear that you enjoy so many aspects of working at CWS! We appreciate your feedback regarding more frequent communication and we will share this with leadership.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company

Sep 14, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Katy, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay and good benefits

Cons

Needs better control/watch over on-site management and of resident property upkeep and regulations

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CWS Apartment Homes.