CPI Selection - Great Agency to work with | Glassdoor.ca
There are newer employer reviews for CPI Selection

"Great Agency to work with"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at CPI Selection part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone at CPI is very friendly and helpful so it's a pleasure to work with them. They are quick to respond to any queries which is great.

Cons

No negatives - everything smooth running and straight forward

Other Employee Reviews for CPI Selection

1. "Sam Sutherland @ CPI Selection"

Former Employee - Appointment Setter in Cuffley, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Appointment Setter in Cuffley, England (UK)

Pros

I have been working on and off as a contractor for a number of years. I recently did some work through CPI Selection with a Consultant called Sam Sutherland. I don't normally bother with reviews and such like, but I was so moved by Sam's caring, personable and professional approach that I felt compelled to make my feelings public.

I feel not enough recognition is given to the everyday hard worker who conducts their duties with humanity and compassion for their fellow human beings. It's usually about targets and who is making the most money within a company. Working with Sam was an excellent experience, I would highly recommend her as a consultant as she went over and above her role in order to accommodate me into the role I was recruited for. I am a single mother and Sam was completely empathetic and supportive in helping me to overcome some of the difficulties working mum's face.

Keep up the excellent work Sam! You have a rare gift, the interface between 'just business' and true humanity, compassion and professionalism is a rare thing. Thank you for not putting your candidates on a conveyor belt and for being professional as well as personable.

Cons

There are no cons, I thoroughly enjoyed working through CPI and Sam Sutherland.

Advice to Management

You should promote this valuable member of your staff, put her in a decision making role within your company. Excellent!

2. "CPI selection - Extremely recommended -"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in London, England (UK)

Pros

CPI's team and in particular Anna Bembnowicz have been simply outstanding throughout the recruitment process that led to my employment. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable as well as contactable at any time giving an excellent and prompt support. Also I have experience they are focused on the needs of their clients and really supportive in their team building challenge.

Cons

Advice to Management

In my opinion the only downside of CPI could be the improvement of employees career opportunities securing new "worth" clients according to the outstanding outcomes achieved that I have experienced working with them.