CPI Selection - Make sure this environment suits you before even taking the job | Glassdoor.ca
There are newer employer reviews for CPI Selection

"Make sure this environment suits you before even taking the job"

Former Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Loudwater, England (UK)
Former Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Loudwater, England (UK)

I worked at CPI Selection full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you have experience as a 360 recruitment consultant I couldn't recommend a better local company!
They have great commission schemes in place and they reward you for your hard work, great bonuses and many group activities.

Cons

If you'd like to get into temporary recruitment and they offer you an interview make sure you get as much information about their procedures and their training scheme that they put in place for temps.
It can be very micro-managed & stressful. For me, personally being reminded that my "probation period" is due to end and that if I don't improve I'm out the door was soul crushing and it still haunts me to this day. The training was good however after training they were expecting immediate results which if they weren't met it would cause "meetings" which consist of manager threatening you that you will lose your job if you don't do x, y or z. Also being told you're not going to need to work your notice because "recruitment isn't for everyone" is again very, very painful to take in.

Advice to Management

I'd definitely recommend putting a good training scheme in place in which your trainees actually spend some time on the phone and learning the CRM System.

Other Employee Reviews for CPI Selection

1. "Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loudwater, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loudwater, England (UK)

I have been working at CPI Selection full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing management: approachable and deliver on promises. Great team culture: work hard, play hard. Recognition given to all hard work. Great incentives. Pizza Fridays!

Cons

Can honestly say that there are none. Any issues are always resolved and everyone is working together to be the best company we can be.

2. "Still waiting for the catch!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in High Wycombe, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in High Wycombe, England (UK)

I have been working at CPI Selection (More than a year)

Pros

Pizza on payday, Vouchers for just doing your job, open door policy, above average bonus/commission scheme...This really is a business that respects life outside recruitment, by this I mean I can leave my desk to actually go HOME at 5pm...and not a single comment or remark. (I have worked in other businesses where you can feel daggers when you get up to leave your desk!) CPI has created a great working atmosphere for all employees....overall a great company, with strong ethics aimed purely at the team and business growth.

Cons

Nothing to report on this section...