Cover image for CPCS

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work

Mar. 23, 2022 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Diversity and inclusion - Great work environment - Interesting projects with lots of flexibility and opportunities to take initiative - Supportive management (Management is sensitive to employee feedback and doesn't throw employees under the bus) - Company wide recognition for good work

Cons

- Remuneration is not that good as compared to other companies - Not much interaction with other teams - No extra curricular activities (retreats, company events and that kind of thing) - Not that good benefits (they are okay but other companies provide better compensation and benefits) - Company wide recognition for good work, but it is not rewarded through extra cash/kind (excluding bonus)

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Management Walks the Walk on Core Values

Dec. 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm in the next chapter of my career now, but returning here to share an anecdote about my time at CPCS that tells you a lot of what you need to know. When COVID hit, and uncertainty took over, CPCS responded by skimming the top off everyone's salaries, rather than firing anyone outright. More than that, the salary reductions were progressive, something like 20% for upper management, 15% for middle management, and only 10% for entry-level folks. Such an approach really goes to show how people at CPCS take the spirit of "team" sincerely, all the way to the top. It's inspiring to think and reflect on, and a perspective I'm bringing to my own company now. If it were possible for me to achieve the next goals of my career at CPCS, I definitely would have stayed.

Cons

I'll leave the cons for another review

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Workplace Culture

Oct. 19, 2022 - Spatial Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a worldwide company but feels small in its intimacy with other employees and its collaborative culture. Everyone seems to be pulling together for a common goal.

Cons

There is a lot of work to be done, and consultant work can lead to some long hours. In some ways you are at the mercies of your clients.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CPCS.

CPCS Photos

+ Add Photo
CPCS photo of: Global headquarters at 979 Brank Street, downtown Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
CPCS photo of: CPCS headquarters