CI Financial - CI has a supportive and nurturing culture with work that challenges and develops you | Glassdoor.ca

"CI has a supportive and nurturing culture with work that challenges and develops you"

I have been working at CI Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

CI has been an absolutely fantastic experience. I have felt that my team, department and larger organisation have taken a personal interest in both, my professional and personal growth and development. I am given ownership of my work and allowed to develop and further hone my skills. There is no micromanagement, only encouragement and facilitation, which has lead me to enjoy my work and my environment even more. I am lucky to have such a fantastic team of hardworking and genuine individuals to work with and look forward to, what I hope, a bright future here.

Cons

I think the technology could be a bit more up to date but IT are working tirelessly to address this

CI Financial2019-05-31

CI Financial Response

October 22, 2019Sr. HR Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your experience with CI! We’re glad to hear you had a positive experience with the many learning and development opportunities available to CI employees. We agree that our employees are fantastic, and we’re grateful to work with such a great team!

Continue reading

"Great experience, loved it"

I worked at CI Financial

Pros

Amazing open door culture, collaborative environment, everyone helps each other out

Cons

the work was repetitive after a while

CI Financial2014-02-05

"Quantitative and Risk Analyst for the Summer"

I have been working at CI Financial

Pros

fast-paced work environment and be able to learn a lot new knowledge

Cons

the work environment is intensive and people has little time to communicate

CI Financial2018-11-18

CI Financial Response

November 22, 2018Sr. HR Coordinator

Thanks for leaving us a review. We’re glad you were able to learn so much during your summer with CI!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about CI Financial.