C&A - Otima empresa, com adendo da hierarquia | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Otima empresa, com adendo da hierarquia"

Coordenador de Planejamento Comercial in Barueri

I have been working at C&A

Pros

Empresa etica, preocupada com as pessoas, com anos de mercado Valores fortes e profissionais muito competentes

Cons

Muito hierarquica e por isso com muita segregacao de acordo com o cargo Mudancas constantes e que causam muito retrabalho

Advice to Management

Ter mais cuidado na tomada de decisoes para nao causar tanto retrabalho Trabalhar para que nao tenha muito divisao de pessoas (hierarquia)

C&A2015-09-24
  1. "Disappointed at my workplace. but need the money."

Current Employee - Legal Assistant/Sales in Toronto, ON

I have been working at C&A full-time for more than a year

Pros

I like the flexible hours, relaxed atmosphere. However, as I am constantly on my own- its not always that I hit the right notes with my bosses. I am given work that is to do with the field I am and was in. Coffee and Tea, A nice lounge room to sit and watch tv. To use internet. Central location downtown.

Cons

No one to talk to, slow at times, repetitive and boring. not challenging. promotions are very slow. its been a year and there is no incentive and no future plans. no performance review. salaries arent great. its base pay. no insurance, no benefits.

Advice to Management

I would suggest some leadership seminars and some coaching to help me get better at my job. Since I am the front face of the company and I work with clients most of the times but dont ever work with them in completing their files. ( its given to other staff) I feel useless. I dont think I may last here long because I feel bored.

C&A2014-02-24
  2. "Good work experience."

in Toronto, ON

I worked at C&A

Pros

i got very good work experience for myself. they had very nice people working there.environment is very good place

Cons

salary was not the greatest, as it was a bit under the average market salary for an entry level position

C&A2011-03-14

Discover more reviews about C&A.