C.S.T. Consultants - Account Representative | Glassdoor.ca

"Account Representative"

Former Contractor - Account Representative
Former Contractor - Account Representative

I worked at C.S.T. Consultants as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The position was for a school co-op internship and it was a lot of fun and very "team oriented".

Cons

The structure of the business made it so that the customer care department were the bottom feeders of the organization often being treated as workhorses.

Advice to Management

Have some humility and treat the staff like equals as well as compensating employees more generously and competitively based on their efforts.

Other Employee Reviews for C.S.T. Consultants

1. "Great work place - friendly coworkers"

Current Intern - Accounts Services Representative in North York, ON
    Current Intern - Accounts Services Representative in North York, ON

I have been working at C.S.T. Consultants as an intern

Pros

Friendly co-workers, great company structure, very professional and overall good management

Cons

Some managers were very strict and harsh. the pay is also not the highest and must pay for parking as well which will decrease your overall pay

Advice to Management

less harsh and strictness. The management should not have such high expectations

2. "Great company to work at. Has a very positive social mission"

Current Employee - Finance in North York, ON
    Current Employee - Finance in North York, ON

I have been working at C.S.T. Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You are always made to feel that you are trying to help children achieve their goals of attending post secondary education. As a not-for-profit organization our mission is not to maximize someone's stock price but instead to achieve the mission of the organization.

We have been rated as one of the top 50 small-medium employers in Canada. While we are a smaller company (110 to 120 employees) we have very advance HR policies with twice annual performance reviews and a wellness program.

While internal promotions are often difficult in a smaller organization, the company does try to improve your skills through training. While I started before this was brought in, I have heard great things about the on-boarding process for new employees.

The turnover is very low, with a high percent of employees having been here for over 15 years, and several over 25.

Cons

As a small company, there isn't a lot of room to move to new roles.