Bright Purple Resourcing - I recently joined Bright Purple Resourcing | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "I recently joined Bright Purple Resourcing"

Current Employee - Talent Delivery Specialist in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bright Purple Resourcing really appealed to me when searching for my next challenge. I met with the management team at interview and they are fantastic, very personable, passionate and they really care about the team. The office is beautiful - fantastic views! It's a very ambitious team with a drive to continue to be the best!

Cons

My impression so far of Bright Purple Resourcing has been very positive so there are no negatives to report - long may this continue.

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic work - I am really looking forward to working with you all and developing my career.

Bright Purple Resourcing2017-03-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic Culture"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time

Pros

Wonderful team, amazing culture, beautiful office, a number of varied opportunities - great roles and customers - in a highly collaborative environment

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

Things are great! Keep going

Bright Purple Resourcing2019-09-06
  2. "Great culture and good chance to earn money."

Current Employee - Senior Talent Delivery in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time

Pros

Great culture, really good environment. Office has a fresh modern feel and centrally located (we also have a fuseball table!) Management team are approachable and feels like your input is valued. The office hours are also 9-5 which is rare in recruitment, good work/life balance.

Cons

Cant think of anything significant enough to mention.

Bright Purple Resourcing2018-11-28

Discover more reviews about Bright Purple Resourcing.