Bond Brand Loyalty - Amazing Growth and Amazing Culture | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Amazing Growth and Amazing Culture"

Current Employee - Client Services

I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Bond is committed to a fantastic employee culture Bond does a great job of communicating internally with monthly All Employee Meetings and many other opportunities Bond is growing at a rapid pace and celebrates and recognizes all teams success through many different cultural events

Cons

With rapid growth often comes resourcing and process/delivery issues. It's great to see how Bond is so quickly committing to resolving these issues.

Advice to Management

Keep asking and listening to your employees at all levels. We've seen so much positive change in the past few months.

Bond Brand Loyalty2019-12-13

"Great place to be"

I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time

Pros

I work with some of the smartest and hardest working people in the industry. I can honestly say that I have learned something new every single day. Bond is willing to to invest and commit to you but you have to commit back. There are plenty of opportunities within the agency and doors are always open if you want to try something new. I always feel that Bond is invested in my career and personal growth. It is a large office but they do a great job of making it feel inclusive. It's a fun culture!

Cons

This could be a pro or a con - but you have to work hard. If you're not up to the challenge it's a con but if you are, it is a pro. You work hard but so does everyone around you and it makes you want to roll up your sleeves and dive into your project. Like many agencies I've worked at in the past, there are areas of improvement but like any good relationship - being aware of those areas and committing to fixing them is important. Bond knows where they need to focus and is constantly making improvements.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open to feedback. There are some incredibly smart people in our building and we do some very innovative stuff - let's share that so we can all be inspired!

Bond Brand Loyalty2015-07-31

"Harsh reality of the agency world"

Former Employee - Strategic Account Executive

I worked at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation was ok. Some flexibility.

Cons

Every marketer's nightmare: no freedom of expression, political culture, pressure of tracking hours, favoritism.

Advice to Management

People investment is highly important. Review middle mgmt to ensure you have strong leadership in those ranks, that does not propagate favoritism and microinequities, and provides clear guidance.

Bond Brand Loyalty2019-07-24

Discover more reviews about Bond Brand Loyalty.