1. "Transparent and Driven"

5.0

I have been working at BlueCat full-time

Pros

BlueCat is focused on providing great value and service to their 1000+ customers. It's clear that the company is relevant and continues to bring on large enterprise customers. Employees are asked for their feedback frequently and have opportunity to influence and drive the culture forward. People are willing to help out and provide support to eachother.

Cons

There has been a lot of change over the last 6 months and employees feel a bit confused about where to focus.

Continue reading

BlueCat Response

November 1, 2018Head of Global Recruiting

Thank you for your dedication and positive outlook! We are so lucky to have this kind of team camaraderie! I hope you realize the value of your impact.

1. "Great Company to Work For"

Former Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Walton, KY

I worked at BlueCat full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Small company feel, even though nearly 500 employees

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment

Continue reading

"Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Enterprise Support Engineer

I have been working at BlueCat full-time for more than a year

Pros

BlueCat gives you the opportunity to learn a lot new technologies. The community here at BlueCat is amazing, you get to meet so many interesting people. Knowing that you are solving real problems for BlueCat customers. Take a look on BlueCat website to see the brand names we get to work with everyday.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the turn over rate of employees. The reason for the high turn over rate is because the skills people are learning here at BlueCat are highly sought after skills. So the con is for the employees who see their friends leaving.

Discover more reviews about BlueCat.