BlueCat - Transparent and Driven | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Transparent and Driven"

I have been working at BlueCat full-time

Pros

BlueCat is focused on providing great value and service to their 1000+ customers. It's clear that the company is relevant and continues to bring on large enterprise customers. Employees are asked for their feedback frequently and have opportunity to influence and drive the culture forward. People are willing to help out and provide support to eachother.

Cons

There has been a lot of change over the last 6 months and employees feel a bit confused about where to focus.

Advice to Management

Give us clear direction and we will definitely jump in where needed. Keep being transparent about where the company is going. We are excited to help!

BlueCat2018-10-29

BlueCat Response

November 1, 2018Head of Global Recruiting

Thank you for your dedication and positive outlook! We are so lucky to have this kind of team camaraderie! I hope you realize the value of your impact.

"Great Company with ability to pivot and take action quickly"

Current Employee - Operations in Toronto, ON

I have been working at BlueCat full-time for more than a year

Pros

Things are always changing which makes work interesting and challenging. The company is very innovative; with the tools and ways they support us as well as the office itself. Its comfortable and very modern; standing desks and tons of collaboration spaces. The company is always evolving and the leadership is always looking for ways to engage employees and action feedback. All coworkers like having fun together; charity...

Cons

If your uncomfortable with change this might not be the company for you. Our customers drive innovation in our product and there is a high expectation on people to elevate how we support our clients and the business. I thrive in this environment but some people are challenged by it.

Advice to Management

keep engaging your teams and communicating our goals and initiatives - we really like to hear where we are going and how we can help support the strategy.

BlueCat2019-06-26
  2. "Forward looking place"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Toronto, ON

I worked at BlueCat full-time

Pros

Smart people to work with, friendly culture Growing business Great perks and benefits, investment in employees Great internal tools and technology Beautiful office!

Cons

Not very clear career path for some roles More company-wide flexibility in work arrangement would be beneficial to suit different styles and personalities

BlueCat2019-08-01

Discover more reviews about BlueCat.