1. "Design for games"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at Blizzard Entertainment full-time

Pros

Pretty good social package and office

Cons

Problems with burocracy in the office

1. "Strong mission and dedication"

Current Employee - Group Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Blizzard in 2020 is on an upswing. They went through struggles with their values in 2019. This can be reflected in the reviews in Glassdoor during that time. As a fairly new member of Blizzard, I've observed that leadership has acknowledged the past struggles and is reenforcing the positive values. A great example recently is how Blizzard quickly moved to support employees to work from home; proving care package pickups and sharing constant communication and updates. I've also been impressed at the extended leadership and senior leadership's ability to help communicate and drive towards the mission of connecting amazing experiences across the world. The teams are very talented and passionate about doing things right and with quality. Developers are able to focus on their tasks with help from their leads and GMs.

Cons

Relationship building is critical to move on large decisions, this can lead to slowdowns in being agile.

Continue reading
  2. "3D Artist from Blizzard"

Former Employee - 3D Artist

I worked at Blizzard Entertainment part-time

Pros

Incredible team and community support

Cons

The campus is sometimes divided and have to travel between buildings.

Discover more reviews about Blizzard Entertainment.