Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Got to work on some pretty cool projects, and manager and team were very nice.

May 27, 2020 - Software Developer in Mississauga, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Everybody was very nice - Work pace was very relaxed - Got to work on cool projects - Got to work closely with talented full-time people

Cons

- As with any big organization, there's a lot of internal processes that slow things down.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love It

Jun 17, 2021 - Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management, Pay Structure, Referral Bonus

Cons

None, team is great, and customers are happy

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Does not care about employees, does not listen to industry experts

May 14, 2021 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came to BlackBerry via the Cylance acquisition and work with the best people that I have worked with.

Cons

‘Some’ of the downsides? Aside from my team there are nothing but downsides. BlackBerry purchase Cylance to get into the cyber security business but have zero interest in actually learning from the experts. They have crushed the Cylance culture and morale. There is zero care for their employees or their customers. The only people working to do the right thing for customers are the Professional Services teams. It’s impossible to get anything done by Corporate. There is no flexible in HR, Legal, purchasing. No one outside of Professional Services works outside of 9-5, which is laughable when we advertise 24/7 incident response and support. Takes days ( or longer) to get a response from Corporate HR if you need any assistance. Salaries are significantly lower than industry standard, which makes it impossible to recruit new talent. We are bleeding employees because it’s quite apparent BlackBerry has no interest in keeping good employees. They make it seem like you are ungrateful for the bare minimum even when they have been repeatedly told that they are under paying and have some of the worst benefits in the industry. They are in a fast track to nowhere.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about BlackBerry.