Bite Squad - Working for BiteSquad | Glassdoor.ca
Pros
  • "Flexible Schedule, not stuck in a building all day" (in 51 reviews)

• "Driving for Bite Squad is a very nice side hustle" (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "Gas expense wear and tear in Vehicle" (in 21 reviews)

• "I can't think of anything during my experience with Bite Squad that had a negative impact on me personally or anyone else for that matter" (in 19 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Working for BiteSquad"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Bite Squad part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun and easy job. No side work. W-2 employee. Get to drive around and listen to music. Management is great.

Cons

The only cons I can think of is sometimes dealing with traffic, and the normal wear and tear of driving your car.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and continued support of all your drivers. Although I would like to see an option on the driver app to submit tips for parking and delivering in difficult areas.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Delvery Driver"

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Denver, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Bite Squad part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent part-time job with late evening shifts and evening and weekend days and evenings you get to learn your city.

Cons

They throw you right in the mix with little training and it is sin or swim. Not very complicated to learn though.

Advice to Management

None

2. "Easiest job ever!"

Current Employee - Driver in Seattle, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Driver in Seattle, WA (US)

Pros

Great pay, usually averaging >$20.hr. with tips. Only delivery service in Seattle that gives you a W-2 and treats you like an employee not a contractor. If you work full-time they offer health insurance. Plus it's fun, meeting new people all the time, seeing things and places around town that I wouldn't have seen if I was sitting at home wishing I had more money. The local manager is really good and helpful. You can drive their car or use your own (mine's better than a Prius) and the reimbursement is generous.

Cons

None, really except sometimes I wish I had my weekends back. Easiest job I ever had. If you have a good driving record and can follow a GPS, this is an easy $1000 a month. Also, this is not a career for me and most drivers, but there are probably good opps for the right person who wants to advance.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on!

Discover more reviews about Bite Squad.