Bite Squad - Working for BiteSquad | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Working for BiteSquad"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bite Squad part-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun and easy job. No side work. W-2 employee. Get to drive around and listen to music. Management is great.

Cons

The only cons I can think of is sometimes dealing with traffic, and the normal wear and tear of driving your car.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and continued support of all your drivers. Although I would like to see an option on the driver app to submit tips for parking and delivering in difficult areas.

Bite Squad2015-10-14
  1. "Fun and rewarding"

Current Employee - Driver in Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at Bite Squad part-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy the app and scheduling. I also enjoy driving and meeting new people and discovering restaurants.

Cons

The app keeps showing me offline when I'm in the middle of going to a pickup or delivery. When this happens I get continuous messages saying this before getting a phone call. I do not message while driving so I have to make the choice of stopping to handle the issue which puts me arriving late or listening to the incessant sounds until I arrive. In addition, the zippers on the delivery box are hard to deal with.... They are hard to grasp. It seems Velcro might be a good alternative.

Advice to Management

Not much needed!

Bite Squad2019-11-05
  2. "Good gig job"

Current Employee - Driver in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Bite Squad part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You get to set your own schedule.

Cons

You pay your own gas. Your regular car insurance will not cover you in case of accident. You need a special policy.

Bite Squad2019-11-03

Discover more reviews about Bite Squad.