Benevity - Excellent Onboarding Process & Great Community-Focused Culture! | Glassdoor.ca

"Excellent Onboarding Process & Great Community-Focused Culture!"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Benevity full-time for less than a year

Pros

The on boarding process ("launchpad") at Benevity is great! Loved having the opportunity to gain some insights from individual's in various roles and at various levels of the organization. Also was great to have a little crew of newbies to stomp around the office with during week one! Overall the orientation process was a great way to become familiarized with the company, facility and team members.

Cons

Not sure I am cool enough to work here!!! Being surrounded by amazing folks is not the worst problem to have though ;)

Advice to Management

Our group had some mixed messages sent out in our welcome emails, so having that standardized across the group would be super helpful! Would also be great to have parking information included in that email for those who don't know the surrounding area. Finally, we had difficulty accessing some of the applications used by the organization through Okta - the issue was sorted quite quickly but just a note for the future!

Benevity2018-01-15

Other Employee Reviews

"An absolutely positive experience"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Benevity full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been here about a month and am constantly amazed at how well this company is run. I have been in this business space for a few years and it's clear to me why this company is so successful. They're thorough in their training (everyone is sent to their home office in Calgary for a week to facilitate this), their benefits are excellent, and their policy is that they don't have a lot of rules - everyone is expected to...

Cons

I personally haven't found any. Others here complain that the company is growing too fast, but I just don't see it. If anything, a more modern way to process expenses might be helpful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Because what you're doing is so much better than the other players in this space, hands down.

Benevity2018-06-08
  2. "Good workplace to work for."

I have been working at Benevity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of flexibility, work from home if needed, great culture. Minimal supervision.

Cons

Little bit unorganized and benefits are okay.

Benevity2019-04-26

Discover more reviews about Benevity.